Paypal – Secure Payments
PayPal is definitely setting the standard when it comes to security of online payments. A lot of friends have asked why I use PayPal and the answer is without a doubt the added security PayPal gives when making a payment online. When you shop online , you would usually provide your credit card details to the website the item is being bought from. With papal your credit card details are never disclosed when making a payment. PayPal acts as a “middle man” to the transaction and thus there is never a way for the other party to obtain your personal credit card details.
How to use PayPal:
1. Open a PayPal account on paypal’s website for free.
2. Enter you details on paypal.com , i.e. name , address , email etc.
3. Link your credit card to PayPal . ( Visa, MasterCard , Amex , Discover Card).
4. Shop , make and receive payments online.
5. When making a payment , select pay with PayPal option.
6. You will then be asked to log into Paypal and choose which of your credit cards you want to pay with.
7. You will receive an email confirmation that payment was successful. Done
- To make payments are free
- To receive payments are at a % – refer to PayPal.com for detailed fees
One addition to PayPal is the ability to transfer money. For example you can transfer money from you UK bank account to your own US bank account for free.(Standard currency exchange fees would come into play from your own bank to buy the US$ though)I definitely think that PayPal will become the standard for all payments in the very near future. So checkout their site for more information.